Greetings Dear Friends from The HOPE.
It’s an EXCITING TIME here at The Hope as we stay busy doing various different Ministry Programs.
- Our 27 Back to School Delivery programs are complete, and we continue to send out school supplies.
- Our scholars are back at school and we’re preparing for our Fall Mentor’s Dinner @ the MOH.
- We are building several more handicap ramps that are desperately needed for both patients & caregivers.
- We have our last RAM Health Clinic on October 6th & 7th in Grundy, VA and its badly needed there.
- Our Fall Banquet @ Rothchild Event Center on November 7th is shaping up to be an AWESOME night.
- We had our first key Christmas Program Leaders meeting today at the MOH and we’re off and running.
- And Shirley & Diane keep finding ministries in desperate need of donated resources we’re given.
And here’s where we would welcome and cherish your support.
- Have an early Christmas collection of new clothes & toys, non-perishable food, and hygiene items.
- Have a NEW Bibles and Tracts Collection effort.
- Collect and or send financial donations for all of our many needs.
- Be a Christmas Program Volunteer & Key Helper.
- Pray for our resources & financial needs and for all of those we are privileged to serve.
If you have interest in helping us and or getting more information regarding the Mission of Hope, please call our Office at: 865-584-7571 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your friendship and support and for all you do to help us extend The HOPE.
Emmette Thompson, Executive Director – Mission of Hope